NEW for 2016
Saturday morning Bake Off Club
This exciting new cooking class will teach children the basics of baking from biscuits to cakes and how to decorate them to create their very own masterpiece.
There will be 5 Baking mornings between February and August before we launch The Great Larder Bake Off 2016 which will be in September. You can either book the classes individually or book all at the beginning and get one free. To book all 5 click add to cart opposite, to book one session click here.
Dates are as follows:
Saturday February 20th
1. 20th February - The first of our Saturday morning sessions will have the kids baking some of their favourite biscuits and cakes under the expert tuition of our Cooking Tutor Kate.
2. 19th March - Under the watchful eye of our Cooking Tutor Kate they will make a sponge cake and learn some basic decorating skills.
3. 14th May - This session will see our Chef, Paul, introduce the children to making their own bread. As this is a long process they will only make one cheese and tomato ciabatta.
4. 25th June - Cooking pastries and pies, learning the basics of how to make their own pies and pastries.
5. 27th August - Sweet pastries and macaroons - special treat to finish off the course.
On arrival at each class the kids will quickly design their chef's hat before getting their sleeves rolled up in our bespoke kitchen.
Kate will demonstrate the basics of baking biscuits and cakes then the kids have a go themselves.
Boxes are provided for carry home to munch on later with the family.
All ingredients and equipment is supplied on the day, including:
- Carry home box
- Certificate of achievement