AN INTRODUCTION TO THE BASICS OF COOKING
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 4.30 PM TO 6 PM FROM 11th January to 15th March
Following on from the great success of the after school cooking club we are pleased to offer this weekly class will again. They course give children a grounding in the basics of cooking. During the course children will cook the following:
- sausage and bean slice and eyeball jelly
- Shepherd's pie and smoothies
- Chicken soup pitta bread and fresh fruit salad
- vegetable lasagne
- sweet potato and chick pea curry and rock buns
- chicken and cranberrie pies
- chistmas pudding truffles and shortbread.
By the end of the course your child will have increased confidence in cooking at home, basic knife skills and be able to cook all of the above for the rest of the family.
- All ingredients
- All equipment
- Cookery booklet
- Certificate of achievement