AN INTRODUCTION TO THE BASICS OF COOKING AND BAKING
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 4.30 PM TO 6 PM FROM 15th February to 15th March
Due to the success of our after school cooking club we are delighted to offer our another block for kids aged 9 years plus.
This weekly class will introduce your child to the basics of cooking and baking. They will cook the following:
- Hamburger, baked potato and coleslaw
- Mango and line creme
- Salmond goujons potato wedges and dropped scones
- Sweet potato soup and apple crumble
- Stir fry noodles and pineapple upside down pudding
- Fajitas and plum fool
By the end of the course your child will have increased confidence in cooking at home, basic knife skills and be able to cook all of the above for the rest of the family.
- All ingredients
- All equipment
- Cookery booklet
- Certificate of achievement