Cook Real Mediterranean Food With our Chef Dereick.
Learn from our professional chef how to cook the perfect Mediterranean feast. Once you’ve prepared it all you will get chance to sit down and enjoy eating your creations with a glass of wine in our relaxed dining area.
On the night you will be welcomed by our Chef, Dereick. You will be offered a light snack to start and you will be able to buy a drink if you would like one.
In this session we will be making:
- Tzatziki and Pita- A traditional Greek dip made with fresh Greek yogurt and garlic, served with pita bread.
- Spanakopita- A homemade spinach pie with feta cheese and herbs, baked in flaky philo pastry.
- Lamb shank- Braised in tomato and cinnamon sauce on a aubergine puree served with Mizithra (Greek Cheese)
- Traditional Crispiest Greek Lemon Potatoes (Patates Lemonates)
- Baklava- A Greek dessert made with walnuts pistachios and philo pastry baked in the oven and soaked in honey syrup.
What's included on the night:
- All ingredients and equipment
- Recipes to take home
- Expert tuition from our Chef
- A glass of wine or a bottle of beer with your meal
- A certificate of achievement
All you have to do is come along and have fun.