AN INTRODUCTION TO THE BASICS OF COOKING AND BAKING
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 4.30 PM TO 6 PM FROM 11th January to 15th February
Due to the success of our after school cooking club we are delighted to offer our another block for kids aged 9 years plus.
This weekly class will introduce your child to the basics of cooking and baking. Recipes will include the following:
- Spanish Tortillas and Choc Chip Cookies
- Fish cakes and Jamaican Pineapple and Banana
- Macaroni Cheese and Baked Apple
- Spaghetti Bolognaise and Oat and Apricot bars
- Sweet and Sour quorn and brownies
By the end of the course your child will have increased confidence in cooking at home, basic knife skills and be able to cook all of the above for the rest of the family.
- All ingredients
- All equipment
- Cookery booklet
- Certificate of achievement