Steak Demo and Dine
Our ever popular steak night is back again and we look forward to seeing you there.
This is a night for meat lovers who want to learn the basics of cooking their prefect steak at home under the expert guidance of our chef Simon Preece. The evening consists of demonstrations and you getting your sleeves rolled up to do some cooking before you sit down to make your home made meal.
The menu for the evening will include:
- Garlic mushroom bruschetta with rocket oil.
- Filet steak cooked just how you like it.
- Home made onion rings and thrice fried chips.
- Balsamic cherry tomatoes
- Cracked pepper and whiskey sauce
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with butternut sauce and popping candy.
Once you have cooked this with us you will be able to wow your friends and family at home.
On the night you will be greeted by Simon and will be offered some light refreshments and snacks before you get those sleeved rolled up to do the cooking yourself. Simon will demonstrate some of the menu and you will cook some of it before you sit down to eat and have fun.
- All ingredients
- All equipment and utensils
- 1 glass of wine with your meal.
- Recipe booklet to take home with you
- Carry home boxes for the leftovers.
You can bring your own bottle is you would like to drink more than a glass of wine.