REHIS 1 DAY COURSE
The Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate
9.00AM - 5.00PM
What Is Included:
- 6 hours classroom training
- All books
- Introduction to food hygiene
- Bacteria and their characteristics
- The incidence of food poisoning and its prevention
- Personal hygiene and working habits of the food handler
- The working environment
- Common food pests and their control
- Cleaning practices
- Food legislation
The course lasts one day and there is a 30 question multiple choice exam at the end where the attendees are required to achieve a pass mark of 60% or above
If successful with REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene, candidates can then undertake the REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate course.
This is the minimum requirement for anyone working within a food handling establishment.
Please bring your own lunch.